When it comes time to buy a home, finding the right home in the right neighborhood at a cost that fits your budget is not an easy job.
I am a licensed, experienced professional with specialized skills to help you with this process. I have earned the nationally recognized CNE® (Certified Negotiation Expert) designation and understand the importance of strong buyer representation. Here are the many benefits you will receive under my "Preferred Buyer Program":
- Customized Communication Plan
- Comparable Market Analysis on your favorite homes so you don't overpay
- Market & Price counseling
- On-line automatic searches
- Information on the Community and Local Services
- School Resources
- Discussion of Financial Options and Referrals to my Preferred Lenders if needed
- Assistance in determining which homes meet your Needs
- Strong Negotiations on Buyer's behalf
- Assist in coordinating Inspections, Appraisals and home inspections.
- Personalized Calendar of Events for Closing - this will keep you up to date and on schedule for all necessary deadlines
- Manage all aspects of Closing
- Arrange and attend Pre-Closing walk-thru to avoid any last minute closing issues
- Continued Relationship after Closing with Current Market Trends, Professional Referrals, Home Maintenance and much more!
Tips For Getting Started
The key to finding the right home is organization. Here are some tips to help you get started.
- Before you start house-hunting, decide out how much house you can afford. I will refer you to a mortgage lender to pre-qualify you for your home. To see how much home you are able to afford, use my mortgage calculator section.
- Prioritize what is most important and what is least important in a home. Make a list of everything you want in a home. We will go over your list together, so I know exactly what you need in your home and I can start looking for you.
- Make notes as you look at the home. Some people even take along tape recorders to remember which features go to which home. Taking photos is often not allowed, so make sure to clear it with me before hand.
- When you do choose a home, make sure the home is structurally sound. If needed, I will provide you to a list of home inspectors with which to choose. The inspector will look for large repairs that are needed and report on the condition of the home.
- Once you've found the home you want to buy, together we'll complete a purchase and sale agreement. This is the contract in which the seller and the buyer outline the details of the property transfer.
- A closing date is jointly agreed-upon during the negotiation stage of the transaction. From the time of signing an agreement to the date of closing, I will guide you along the way.